Even though it is nestled in the lap of nature, Larisa Resort, Manali, has all the usual modern amenities you seek. At Larisa Resort, one of the best resorts in Manali, we ensure that our guests have a wonderful and memorable stay. However, life in the mountains has its quirks and these are some things you can expect while you’re staying here.
- We are located 14 kilometers short of Manali town and enjoy the peace, unlike the buzz of Manali town.
- We have 24×7 electricity supply for the whole resort including power backup for power cuts. The power is usually restored within 5 to 7 minutes.
- We offer free Wi-Fi to all our guests. The connection may occasionally be napping but is usually up in no time.
- The temperature in Manali rarely exceeds 27 degress celsius. All our rooms have A/Cs with both hot & cold air facility. Also, there are more than enough fireplaces to keep you warm through chilly evenings and snowy winters.
- Nature in all its glory also includes insects. Some winged friends may seek refuge in your room during your stay. Do not be alarmed- they are harmless and actually prefer the trees and grasslands to buildings and human company.
- You’ll be waking up every day to fresh air, breath-taking views and not a single piece of bad news. That’s because the morning paper only gets here in the evening as it makes a long trek up from Chandigarh every day.
- If you have chosen the all-meals-included package, you’ll be delighted by the spread our chefs put out in the buffet at meal times. It’s heaven for your taste-buds but if you have a craving for something else from our menu, just order it at the restaurant or in your room, and it will be charged directly to your bill.
- Check-in time is 2 pm & check-out time is 12 pm.
- We do not have accommodation for drivers at Larisa Resort, Manali. Our drivers usually stay at village Haripur at a guest house, where rooms are easily available at very reasonable rates.