(15th April -10th July and 20th Dec to 5th Jan)
|OFF SEASON |
( 6th Jan-14th April and 16th July -19th Dec)
|Room Only Rate||INR 5,500 + tax||INR 4,000 + tax|
|Room With Breakfast||INR 6,700 + tax||INR 4,800 + tax|
|Room With Breakfast and Lunch/Dinner||INR 8,500 + tax||INR 6,400 + tax|
|Room Only Rate||INR 5,750 + tax||INR 4,250 + tax|
|Room With Breakfast||INR 6,950 + tax||INR 5,050 + tax|
|Room With Breakfast and Lunch/Dinner||INR 8,750 + tax||INR 6,650 + tax|
|Valley View Room|
|Room Only Rate||INR 6,000 + tax||INR 6,650 + tax|
|Room Rate with Breakfast||INR 7,200 + tax||INR 4,500 + tax|
|Room Rate with Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner||INR 9,000 + tax||INR 5,300 + tax|
|Room Only Rate||INR 8,000 + tax||INR 6,500 + tax|
|Room With Breakfast||INR 9,200 + tax||INR 7,300 + tax|
|Room With Breakfast and Lunch/Dinner||INR 11,000 + tax||INR 8,900 + tax|
|Premium Junior Suite|
|Room Only Rate||INR 9,000 + tax||INR 7,450 + tax|
|Room With Breakfast||INR 10,200 + tax||INR 8,250 + tax|
|Room With Breakfast and Lunch/Dinner||INR 12,000 + tax||INR 9,850 + tax|
Terms & Conditions For Our Resort In Shimla
- Children between 0-5 years are given free accommodation and will share the bed with adults.
- Children between 5-10 years will be charged INR 750 (Room Only) or 1350 (Room with Breakfast), 2250 (Room with Breakfast and 1 meal) plus tax per night and will share the bed with adults.
- Children above 10 years have to mandatorily take an extra bed and will be charged and treated as an adult.
- Extra bed/Mattress charges are INR 1250 (Room Only) OR 1850 (Room with Breakfast) Or 2750 (Room with Breakfast & Lunch/Dinner) Plus tax per night basis
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) is applicable as per the Govt. Notification.
- Prices/ offers are subject to change at the management’s discretion, without prior notice.
- Please be certain to enquire for other offers and group rates.
- Standard check-in time is 2:00 P.M. and standard check-out time is 12:00 noon. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable.
- A valid photo ID of all the adults are mandatory and must be presented upon check-in. Identification proofs accepted are Passport, Driver’s Licence and Voter ID. Unavailability of valid ID cards by all the adults may result in cancellation of booking without any refund and will be at the full discretion of the hotel management only.
- The tariff amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and incidentals (such as breakage, food and beverages, firewood, telephone calls, etc.). These will be charged additionally.
- The Management of LaRiSa Resort, Shimla, reserves the right to admission.
Reservation and Cancellation Policies
- For reservation enquiries, please provide us with the proposed dates of your holiday, number of nights you plan to stay, number of persons in your party (adults and children, if any) and the type of accommodation preferred. Additionally, we can suggest the best possible options available to best suit your requirements.
- Bookings can be made simply by making an advance deposit either through Net Banking or Bank Transfer done via RTGS/ NEFT. International remittances are made via SWIFT. Credit Card and Debit Card are also accepted.
- 100% advance deposit is required to guarantee booking.
- Cancellation before 31 days: 10% retention.
- Cancellation between 22 and 30 days prior to arrival: 50% retention.
- Cancellation received 21 days prior to arrival: 100% retention. Please be advised.
- Cancellation upon arrival/ no-show/ early departure/ change of dates/ partial cancellation i.e. reduction of accommodation booked will be treated as cancellation.
- All bookings are tentative unless paid for in advance. The booking is not confirmed till we send your booking confirmation. In case we receive the payment and there are no rooms available, the full booking amount will be refunded.
- Cancellations are not accepted over the phone. All cancellations must be made in writing.
- Accommodation may be extendable on pro-rata basis subject to availability.
- All disputes subject to Shimla Jurisdiction.