Larisa Resort is just 8 kms away from the Mall Road in Mussoorie, and is quite easy to reach but feel free to call us on whatsapp (7303397463) if you need directions. When you are 2 kms short of reaching Mussoorie, kindly take the bypass road to Dhanaulti & we are only 12 kms from that point in the small quaint village of Kaplani. Despite being nestled in the lap of nature; it has all the usual modern amenities you expect. However, life in the mountains has its quirks and these are some things you can expect while you’re staying here.
- Although with limited cellular network in the region, we are however offering you speedy wi-fi connectivity. We offer free wi-fi to all our guests. The connection may occasionally be napping but is usually up in no time.
- The temperature in Mussoorie rarely exceeds 27 deg C, even if it does we have pedestal fans in the rooms to keep you cool in the warm summers & heaters to keep you warm through chilly evenings.
- We do not have a liquor license at the resort, due to government regulations. However, kindly feel free to carry your own favorite drink & we shall be delighted to serve you the same along with accompaniments. Whilst we would want you to have fun during your stay with us, we request you to keep in mind the comfort and convenience of other guests as well.
- Parking– Mussoorie town overall has limited/difficult parking spaces due to the existing terrain. We at the resort have parking space available since it is an uphill /downhill to the resort, you could face difficulty parking on your own. For the same we have a chauffeur available from 9-6 pm to help you with your car. For larger cars we have made arrangements with a third party on the main road in a private land, however the hotel would not be able to make adequate security arrangements in such cases at all times.
- Our standard Check-in time is 2 pm & check-out time is 12 pm.